The Warlord Ultimate Deckbuilder Spreadsheet
The purpose of the spreadsheeet:
- Provide information on all the cards.
- Keep track of which cards you have.
- Make it easy to build, tune, and store decks.
- Provide printable deck rosters, spoiler lists, and trading checklists.
- Very complete set of information the Warlord cards, in a filterable format.
- Can compare nine different deck configurations at once, verifying legality and showing a summary of the deck in terms of how many character, item, and action cards of each level are included.
- Provision to store hundreds of deck configurations.
- Provide a printable trading checklist, showing how many of each card you own.
- Provide a printable deck roster, for use when playing to see what is left in the deck.
- Provide a printable reference sheet, showing important information on all of the cards.
Download the spreadsheet:
Once you download the .zip file, use any .ZIP extraction tool (such as WinZip) to get the .XLS spreadsheet ready for use. You must have MicroSoft Excel, or another spreadsheet application that can read Office 97 Excel files, in order to use this tool. Note: When opening the regular version, you might receive a warning about enabling macros. If you don't enable macros, the roster won't work, but everything else will be fine.
|Filename||Download size||Unzipped size||Description|
|uds_120_public.zip||5 MB||40 MB||Full version, with all the bells and whistles. Have a fast computer with plenty of RAM!|
|uds_120_slim_public.zip||418 kB||2 MB||Slim version, with just the main page containing the data, and a place for 9 decks. Skipped the bells and whistles!|
Current version is 120 as of 10-01-2003.
- Changes since 119: Fixed a bug with levels showing up wrong on the deck sheet, added some missing subclasses, fixed some typos. (To fix the levels bug yourself is simple: Copy all the levels from the master page to a text editor, then delete them from the master page. Select that column, change the cell formatting to "General" from "Text". Copy and paste the levels back in from the text editor. Done!)
- Changes since 117: Added Dominance expansion
- Changes since 115: Added some missing cards, cleaned up the formatting on the master list, fixed an error in some fomulae, added Betrayal (so late!), added a bunch of subclasses.
- Changes since 112: Fixed error in calculating decks, error with card-type column. Also some minor fixes. Thanks for the beta-test, Emma!
- Changes since 109: Added Santa Slayer, Call to Arms. Added a few missing cards. (Don't worry, the existing Card ID order is preserved.) Fixed various typos, removed checklist (just use the Total Owned page), fixed Total Owned with missing promos from G&E.
- Changes since 105: Added Seige, fixed minor errors, added missing promos.
- Changes since 090: Added Nest of Vipers, fixed minor errors, removed mutli-user feature, added rarity to checklists, adjusted traits and subclasses, added missing promos.
- Changes since 079: Added Tooth and Claw, fixed minor errors, minor cosmetic updates
- Changes since 070: Added Good and Evil, fixed minor errors.
- Changes since 058: Added Assasin's Strike, added reference sheet, Added multiple owners (used for foils, trading stock, etc), fixed minor errors.
- Changes since 050: Some rarity information was incorrect, added roster, added checklists, cosmetic changes.
- Changes since 045: fixed card numbering, added artist info, added treasures, expanded to allow Assasins Strike cards, more.
Instructions on using the spreadsheet are on the first (opening) page. I don't want to update both this web document, and the spreadsheet itself. Be sure and take a look at the directions, even if you've read previous versions of them before, as I put some important tips into them.
I hope you enjoy using this spreadsheet. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to it. If you have any questions, suggestions, corrections, additional information, or complaints, send me an email. I especially like nit-picky typos and stuff.