Dungeons and Dragons gaming
Here is the Dungeons and Dragons Introduction page, check it out. It has general info on how DnD works with my group, and points to specifics on getting started.
Fifth Edition is here (barely)! Here's an intro.
D&D 5th edition
- Nogg the Mad Dwarf is the what we're currently playing (September 2014)
D&D 4th edition (no longer active)
- Invisible Rings is a set of adventures in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting, DMed by Eric.
- The currently active campaign is Invisible Rings Moonsea. Check it out!
- See Invisible Rings Stormwind to see what has happened (so far) in chapter two of the campaign.
- See the Invisible Rings Progress shows what happened in chapter one of the campaign.
- (For games with Tressa, Gavin, Brinn, and Tayla, See Invisible Rings Progress at Home)
- Invisible Rings misc are some adventures designed to get some low-level characters some levels.
- Shadowfell is a campaign DMed by Jason.
- Rise of Heroes is a campaign DMed by Gavin.
D&D Version 3.5 (no longer active)
- Rise of the Necromancer was a campaign we enjoyed for about a year, DMed by Eric.
- Nethalor Campaign Progress is a campaign Gavin started.
Various completed adventures
Links and tools
- Mike made a WAY cool mapping tool!
- Enter the name "citadel" and click REFRESH button to load up the map for the Sunless Citadel adventure.
Links specific to D&D version 4.0
Links specific to D&D version 3.5
- Here's a link to a handy dice rolling applet. Just click the "roll" button to generate a character, it's already set up!
- Here is a handy character creation tool. I actually prefer to do it manually, and I think people should do it a couple of times manually also, so that you can learn the interrelations between the various numbers. This tool lacks equipment weight, and calculating weapon and armor numbers, and skills that you can use untrained, and a few other things.
- If you haven't purchased a copy of the player's handbook (used ones go for $16 on amazon, after shipping), you can download this pdf for reference.
- I created a campaign scenario called Bunawan, and a campaign called Rise of the Necromancer. We played quite a bit of what I had built, before moving on to 4th edition, and a new world.
- Gavin built a campaign, called Nethalor.
- Here is a nifty NPC generator.