Halloween Party 2012
Eric and Tressa Wadsworth are throwing a Halloween Party
- At the Wadsworth family home: 11557 Coralberry Ct, Moorpark
- Date: Saturday, October 20th 2012
- Time: 6:00 PM
Dinner will be served.
The costume game will have elements of a costume contest, an auction, a gift exchange, and a tiny bit of improv. Everyone who participates gets a gift, and the top few winners get something special, too. It should be pretty entertaining.
Every person that would like to participate in this game needs to do three things:
- Wear a costume, of course! Be creative, get out of your comfort zone. Maybe choose a character from a favorite book or movie, if you need an idea. Being specific is encouraged.
- Each person playing should bring a wrapped prize. (Not worth more than $10.)
- If you can, send Eric an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), briefly describing your costume as soon as you can. Depending on what people will be wearing, I might make some adjustments to the costume game.
We are also going to have a photo booth.
See you at the party, it's going to be lots of fun, with great food!
--- Eric & Tressa